Monday, January 21, 2019

This Blog May Be Retired, but I Aten't

So as with all platforms, there comes a time when shiny new social media draws you away. Like Myspace, Livejourmal and sad to say this very blog, our days between check ins become months, and then years. Cue my delight when I dusted off the cobwebs to find that there are still folks out there finding my old tutorials useful. Life keeps spinning me into new and interesting places, and I continue to make pretty things, and I still like to show others how I do it.

If you want to see what I am currently up to feel free to pop over to TheModernMedievalMaker on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram

Thank you all for your interest in this little corner of the internet, it's been a pleasure, and I hope to see you soon.

Morrghan





No comments: